Need help selling my Project Car

Soc_Doc32

Established Member
I hope this isn't considered Spam but I need help selling this car in the worst way... If anyone you know is interested I am parting ways with my (ZERO "0" Miles on it) 4.6L Aluminator Iron sleeved DOHC Engine assembly. It is a built for boost via Centrifugal Style Supercharger (I do not have a Supercharger for this car) stuffed with a 298ci STROKER rotating assembly from Livernoise Motorsports Forged 03/04 Cobra 8 bolt main crank shaft, Forged Manly H Beam Connecting Rods, Molly Piston Rings 4-Valve 10cc - 9.7:1 Compression Ratio in the block. On top of the block are 2 Stage 3 Port and Polished 03/04 FR500 4V SVT Cobra DOHC Heads with Titanium Valves and Quartet of Comp 4.6L DOHC R-XE266BH-116 Blower Cams. All of the outside engine dress up is from an 01 Cobra, Intake, Head Covers, Timing cover ect. That's just the engine, I also have 03/04 Cobra / MACH 1 BBK Iron Long tube Headers, 99/04 Cobra / MACH 1 / GT SLP OR X-PIPE, 99/04 GT / MACH 1 SLP Power FLO Catback Exhaust. For the 01 Cobra intake I have a 99/01 Cobra 65mm Throtlebody, 99/01 Cold Air Intake, a 99/04 SCT BA-3000 Big mouth MAF for supercharged applications, a 96/04 Cobra / MACH 1 FLUIDYNE 4 Core Radiator, an 03/04 Cobra Baffeled Fuel Tank with a Lethal Performance Duel Pump Return Style Fuel System. This is all stuff aside from the car, the Car is a 1999 35th Anniversary Torch Red New Edge Mustang GT. The car has Bare Drilled and Slotted Rotors on it with SBC 03/04 MACH One Calibers, 17X9 Chrome FR500 Rims up Front, Deep Dish Chrome 17X10.5 out back. I could go on all day with what I have invested in this Mustang, I bit off more than I could chew with the build ran out of funds and help for the project. I still have a T45 tremek Trans for it, but that will need to be traded for a T5 or T56 for this engine I'll be getting rid of everything $15K OBO. I will sell the engine separate from the if you want, but I will not disassemble the engine and sell it by parts. It will be sold as Heads, Shortblock, Rotating Assembly as a whole. Call / Text to discuss the price on that. My Name is Drew my Cell is 1(719)776-0669 I have supporting pictures please TXT / E-MAIL me if you or someone else you know is interested once again my name is Drew & I appreciate your time.

Last edited:

04owmach

Established Member
They are not here to help you sell your car. No offense but also no way you are getting 15 out of this car when someone could buy a terminator for the same money already with a supercharger and t56 and drive it home not have a "project car"

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
First, completely wrong section.
Second, this is a non complete "For Sale" thread per the rules here.
Third and most. You're really 37 and spell like this after talking about yourself in your profile? God help us. Your profile quote below, hope it doesn't rain as the whether says so. Also, remind me not to go to CO for any medical help. I don't want a Truma Medicine dude to help.
Again, both from your profile page.
"Working on My Mustang, Truma Medicine"
"I'm a prety complex individule if there is anything U wana know about me just ask & I will deturmine weather U need to know it or not."

Dusten

Established Member
Third and most. You're really 37 and spell like this after talking about yourself in your profile? God help us. Your profile quote below, hope it doesn't rain as the whether says so. Also, remind me not to go to CO for any medical help. I don't want a Truma Medicine dude to help.
"I'm a prety complex individule if there is anything U wana know about me just ask & I will deturmine weather U need to know it or not."
This post explains the first post completely

Soc_Doc32

Established Member

Look's like your in trouble where ever you go then not just Colorado... I haven't met one Docter in my life that doesn't write in chicken scratch #1, & if you do see perfectly wrighten notes it's usually done by a clarical transcriptionist... I didn't come in here acting like a Dousch, I came here asking for help... I see business like Snow Performance buy USED Coyotes, Teksid, & Terminator all the time rebuild them better turn around to sell them from $12K to $15K for the Shortblock heads & rotating assembly... If people can buy turn key Terminators for 15K then why does Summit Racing, Jegs, & Ford Racing sell Brand New 0 mile Aluminators (without any supporting mods) I wonder if they are wrong for thinking they can get that kind of money out of them... I'm shorting myself $6K for everything I've spent on it, Linears racing hand built & balenced the engine. My long time friend & wizard mechanic was killed shortly after we removed the other engine...

Soc_Doc32

Established Member
Thanks again for the help FRIENDS!!! Looks like I'll take your advice to go play in traffic... No really, I love the help I got here from fellow Stang Bangers...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thanks again for the help FRIENDS!!! �� Looks like I'll take your advice to go play in traffic... No really, I love the help I got here from fellow Stang Bangers...

Are you really that unintelligent that we are letting you know you're posting in the wrong section?
This section is for help with the forums. Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread