Need help passing smog in VEGAS

1sikStang

Established Member
If anyone can help me pass my stangs smog or knows anyone that can lmk ASAP please. I am really frustrated at this point, willing to pay fee. In Nevada you can have 1 system not pass but for some reason I can't pass 2. My evap and catalyst are not passing, have changed so many parts and tweaked the tune. Can't figure it out. If someone can help me out I would really aprreciate it. Don't mind paying a reasonable fee to pass. You can pm me thanks

1sikStang

Established Member
What codes do you have pending? If you have a catylist efficiency below thresh hold, then that usually means you have a plugged up cat.

My catalyst and evap are pending. I've done the ford drive cycle plenty of times. For some reason they are not getting completed. I have the dreaded p1132 and p1152 codes come on sometimes. Right now I am on a close to stock tune, no codes, and still evap and catalyst not passing. So hard to find someone to pass me.

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
I work at Pepboys on 408 s. Boulder. I can have one of my tech smoke test it and see if we have an evap leak. I don't smog but I can take a look at that if you want.

1sikStang

Established Member
I work at Pepboys on 408 s. Boulder. I can have one of my tech smoke test it and see if we have an evap leak. I don't smog but I can take a look at that if you want.

Yeah man, I'm up for that. Any help at this point would be nice. Maybe sometime in the next couple weeks? When are u free?

amgbobby

Established Member
id roll up leave 2 bills on the passenger seat and tell the dude how it is…chances are your driving away with a pass. mission accomplished

Users who are viewing this thread