Need help near detroit

bullitt1939

Established Member
Hey guys! I am looking for some help. Does anyone live close to city of cars in Bloomfield, MI? I am very interested in the 04 mystic chrome cobra. However, it is an 18 hour drive on way for us. Please let me know if you are close enough to check out this car for me. According to the guy it is mint but i would like a second opinion before we make this journey. Thanks.

bullitt1939

Established Member
Can't wait to see what you guys do to this!

How did you know it was sold anyway? The car already has some nice upgrades, but I am going to make it a one of a kind show piece. I want some true forged chrome wheels, chrome supercharger (the covers can be chromed) and many other pieces under the hood to match, and of course the custom sound system in the trunk painted to match the car. I am always thinking of something new to add to my stangs. I will get some pictures up as soon as it gets back hopefully around Saturday or so.

BlownTBird

Established Member
How did you know it was sold anyway? The car already has some nice upgrades, but I am going to make it a one of a kind show piece. I want some true forged chrome wheels, chrome supercharger (the covers can be chromed) and many other pieces under the hood to match, and of course the custom sound system in the trunk painted to match the car. I am always thinking of something new to add to my stangs. I will get some pictures up as soon as it gets back hopefully around Saturday or so.

I've seen it on our local craigslist for the past few weeks, so when I saw this thread I just went to the dealer website and it said "sold!". I remember first seeing it and thinking it was good deal, considering it looked flawless. Good luck with it!

WillyB93

Established Member
The lower mileage ones are getting harder to find!! Good luck with the new purchase, update some photos when you get some work done.

bullitt1939

Established Member
Thanks guys! What happen was I was holding out for Zeeman's, but when Dave bought it I started looking again. I came across a few deals, but this was by far the best for the milage and price. Only problem is it is 18 hours away. I posted this yesterday because pictures can be deceiving and just wanted a second opinion as to what the dealer had to say. Someone messaged me this morning and went check out the car today. He told me it was mint just like stated. I thank him very much for his help and generosity. Asside from that I have worked very hard the past 5 years and will be graduating pharmacy school on May 21st. I wanted a twin for my 96 superchared mystic cobra as my graduation present. My husband loves me so much he is going to make a special trip to deliver it home personally then I will be customizing to my taste. I will get some pictures of both them up very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread