Need Help Identifying Parts - Coolant Crossover & Procharger Bracket

68gtscode

Established Member
I bought this coolant crossover many years ago from an SVTP member. I believe it is a 99-01 unit, but want to make sure before I list it for sale. Can anyone confirm one way or the other? Assuming it is a 99-01 unit, what is a good asking price? I understand these have gone way up in value over the years, but don't really know.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
I called procharger on my mystery bracket, but I still need to positively identify my coolant crossover. Any help would be appreciated!

68gtscode

Established Member
That's not from a Procharger kit. That's homemade.

I believe Blackedout is correct. I will post a link to the procharger website- looks identical to me. This would make total sense- I bought it along with a procharger bracket from the same guy. It never occurred to me that it came from the procharger kit.

2004-2003 Cobra (4.6 4V) | ProCharger

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
My bad. I didn't realize they were different for the 03/04. The crossover on my 01 didn't look like that.

68gtscode

Established Member
My bad. I didn't realize they were different for the 03/04. The crossover on my 01 didn't look like that.

It's all good, I'm learning here too! I'm actually a bit embarrassed that I didn't even know what I had... But, I'm glad to have figured it out before selling it to someone as something else.

I appreciate everyone's help!!

Users who are viewing this thread