Need help from the crew (1st post)

Rclone

Established Member
No I hate to dissappoint people. Im not going to ask what muffler works best I need the help of anyone willing on this forum. I need a good used or NOS 93 cobra ground effect part. It the the part dirrectly behind the front wheel on the drivers side. Im into my cars 10 month restoration and cloning process and I want real ford parts. If anyone has one name a price and its sold.
Philip

Rclone

Established Member
PPI,mustangs unlimited,late model restoration supply, year one, mustang parts specialties, delk performance, texas mustang, ford dealer, danile carpenter mustang to name a few.

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I have a salvage close by that can get OEM Cobra parts. I would check with your local salvage. Most of them are on a network where they can search the entire USA for parts. I got a new taillight when some POS backed into mine. Just talked to the guy at the salvage and he called me back within a day and said he had one that could be there in a week. They will not be cheap though.

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I will check with the Mustang salvage I go to and see if they can get one. I will let you know if they can.

FullOutPwr

Established Member
i think PPI just got a 93 in they are stripping.. i remember looking on a website and seeing it but dont remember who off hand..its a big company:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread