Need Help Bad Please! Wheels

Chris K

Established Member
Whats up guys. So im getting new wheels tomorrow and im ending up going with the Enkei PF01 for my 2013 Mustang 5.0. The problem is that i want to do 18x10.5 +38 all around but i dont know if it will fit the front. I dont want it to stick out. If someone can please help me. I also have brembos if that will help. Here is a link to the wheels. And if not the 10.5, what do you recommend.
http://enkei.com/shop/racing/pf01/

Also what other wheels would you guys recommend for around 1500 for a nice setup. Thanks a lot everyone.

rmurer

Established Member
Really its your personal choice, don't let others dictate what you should get. With that said I would never get Enkei's on my mustang.

I also dunno if 10.5s will fit the front.

Brostang

Established Member
Even if you had coilovers, those would not fit under the fenders. 9.5 et38 wheels with 275 tires are about flush with the fenders, so what you're looking at would be about half an inch past. I've been researching wider front setups without expensive suspension upgrades. What I've gathered is 18x10 et43 is the ideal wide front wheel setup, allowing up to 295s. TSW has a new rotary-forged wheel, the Rifle, coming in 18x10 et38. Maybe they could machine 5mm off the hub to raise the offset.

GBCoyote

Established Member
Vorshlag sells a custom offset set of Forgestars in 18x11 on all four corners. They weigh 22 lbs a piece and don't poke out and they also fit any suspension setup, C/C plates are recommended though. $1400. I'll be buying a set.

Chris K

Established Member
Whats up guys. So the CCW wheels that i got are the SP16R. They were for Jack Roush's Race car, CCW made 3 sets, and 1 never got used so i bought them. They are 18x10.5 all around. Im going to run them with R888 275/35/18. But i need to do something in the suspension department. What do you guys think i should do first. Coilovers?

Lemonth

Established Member
Whats up guys. So the CCW wheels that i got are the SP16R. They were for Jack Roush's Race car, CCW made 3 sets, and 1 never got used so i bought them. They are 18x10.5 all around. Im going to run them with R888 275/35/18. But i need to do something in the suspension department. What do you guys think i should do first. Coilovers?

IMO it depends on what you're doing with your car. I use mine mainly as DD with canyons on occasion and springs with shocks were one of the best additions to my car after wheels/tires. Coilovers would be a great start, what were you thinking of getting?

Riptide

Established Member
Shame.

I have a set of 18x8 and 18x9.5 PF01 for sale right now already have tires on. Mickey Thompson R 305/45/18 and Falken 235/50/18 on the fronts.

Enkei wheels look great on mustangs. RPF1 and PF01.

Last edited:

Chris K

Established Member
Well i ended up going with the ST XTA Coilovers for the car. Ill post a pic up when its all done. I hope it looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread