need for speed? whos playing

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I picked this up yesterday and its pretty decent so far, well besides right now im not sure if the server is messed up or the game has a serious glitch in it on this particular drift event im trying to do. The game will not let me register points and says im too far away from the other cars when im in the middle of them. Regardless thought it was pretty neat to be able to get a 1990 mustang GT on the game if you want. Anyone else playing?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Heard it needs to be online all the time and no modification like the past games. Im iffy about it but been wanting something fresh in racing games.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Heard it needs to be online all the time and no modification like the past games. Im iffy about it but been wanting something fresh in racing games.

You sure? I saw a review last night and they were likening it to the Underground2/Carbon/Most Wanted style games that offered a shitload of customization. Think they even had a modded RSX they were using. Though the review was mostly about how shitty it plays on the XB1 due to framerate stutter, which im sure EA will fix in a multitude of patches.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
You sure? I saw a review last night and they were likening it to the Underground2/Carbon/Most Wanted style games that offered a shitload of customization. Think they even had a modded RSX they were using. Though the review was mostly about how shitty it plays on the XB1 due to framerate stutter, which im sure EA will fix in a multitude of patches.
It was some comments people were making in IGN and just skimmed thru the IGN score which was pretty low. But you’re right, there seems to be a ton of it. No drag racing though and no pause, that kind of sucks. Still might pick it up. Looks like there are some frame issues on both consoles. I might consider this game..

Users who are viewing this thread