Need assistance on tire, littles for 18x5 or 18x7

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i have an opportunity to do a one off set of big and littles but the problem i am facing is finding a z rated tire that small in an 18". i want to stick with at least the 18 because of the turbo clearance. does anyone know of a tire that can be used?

the other issue, manowar can go with a 17 but there is a concern of the big brake clearance. he needs to get the diameter of the caliper to see if the vendor can get the 17 to clear our brakes, any assistance will be greatly appreciated:beer:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The only tires that I know of are the H speed rated (up to 130 mph) Sportsman S/R Radials by Mickey Thompson. They come in a 26x6R18 and 26x8R18. They would be fine unless you plan on extended periods well over that speed. I've seen them used on plenty faster cars.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks derek, these would be for making the 1/4 blast and not for the mile duty..lol..

do you have them in stock?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
No problem man. BTW, these are the same tires Speranza (rdsnk46) runs on set-up we sold him with the CCW's.

Last edited:

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
i have an opportunity to do a one off set of big and littles but the problem i am facing is finding a z rated tire that small in an 18". i want to stick with at least the 18 because of the turbo clearance. does anyone know of a tire that can be used?

the other issue, manowar can go with a 17 but there is a concern of the big brake clearance. he needs to get the diameter of the caliper to see if the vendor can get the 17 to clear our brakes, any assistance will be greatly appreciated:beer:

Check these out. I think they are "m" rated.

(m) 185/50R18 FRONT

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
no ma'am, nothing like being different.......... with the cross dressing you do i thought you would understand that by now!

Users who are viewing this thread