Need assistance, I am stumped!!

Adower

Established Member
Yep can’t believe sik industries has ****ed me over again. Took like 6 times for them to get the powder coating right now this. We’re gonna make it right brotha like I told you. 6yrs later lol. The right thing is the right thing.
Also I still get dibs if u sell them. Hell I’d buy them now off u if wanted to sell them haha

Thanks for being a stand up guy. You always got dibs on getting them back. Car hasn’t barely moved in these 6 years. I finally get to enjoy them now that our remodeling is done

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Thanks for being a stand up guy. You always got dibs on getting them back. Car hasn’t barely moved in these 6 years. I finally get to enjoy them now that our remodeling is done
Ofcoarse man! Glad we got it figured out and that it'll be good. Yea man I have to have first dibs I remember when my dad put these on.. I was 12yrs old.. He picked me up from school in the car and I was like oh shit.. then went back to the shop and started wrenching on the car doing an oil change.. I have so many memories with the wheels it killed me to sell them.. So if the time ever comes I'll 100% buy them back in a heart beat

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I feel like we need a better picture of these wheels now

When you get nostalgic about a set of wheels...that's when you know you're a true car guy.

Let's see 'em.

Very sentimental it killed me to get rid of them but I sold it to someone that swore they'd give me first right if and when he sells them.. I'm in a much better financial situation now (got out of Cali) to where I could buy those 10x's over lol. But HRE doesn't make them anymore.. here are some pics of them on my car.
524A08B0-9FFD-485C-978E-CAF07A1217BA_1_105_c.jpeg
6D4D3DB6-0904-43B1-8955-0B64B4A8798C_1_105_c.jpeg
C578676C-13B6-4C8B-BF6C-D99D45113CD1_1_105_c.jpeg
44149095-C036-4D2A-80B7-628D5F48AC71_1_105_c.jpeg

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Those look killer on that car! I bet they look great on OP's car too. Very nice.

Were they always black, or did your dad originally order them in silver?

Mark99GT

Established Member
OP, when you get this sorted out can you reply with your impression on the BBK? I have a brand new 355mm ST40 BBK for my Infiniti I think I can use on the Cobra instead (with new caliper brackets). I was originally just going to ebay it. Also, what are you running on the rears?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a great ending to a perplexing issue. Stand-up customer service, too, SIX years later. Hats off to @98 Saleen Cobra! That is definitely a nice looking wheel. Shame that it's no longer available from HRE.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
What a great ending to a perplexing issue. Stand-up customer service, too, SIX years later. Hats off to @98 Saleen Cobra! That is definitely a nice looking wheel. Shame that it's no longer available from HRE.
Thanks brotha! I've sold cars, and literally tens of thousands of dollars worth of parts and I have 0 bad reviews.. That's never going to change either. It is a shame that they are no longer available.. I need to convince the OP to sell them back to me ahahaha. He's got my number though, it'll happen eventually I'm sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread