Need an Eaton

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
I posted this in the for sale section but I know I can get more people to see this over here so mods please dont delete. I need an eaton blower for my car I know there should be plenty laying around so can someone please help me out here and sell me there's ? Thanks alot.

Marc

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
just curious, what do you need another eaton for? The one that came on your car is warranteed for 70,000 miles..

stang2supra

Established Member
I'll have one up for sale very soon (this week). PM me w/ exactly which parts you need (just blower, or w/ throttle body, etc) and we'll work something out.

John

coleman

Established Member
redaddiction, what's up?
you had mine for two months -- did you not get what you want done with it?

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
Hey man....long time no post! You need a new blower. Hmmmm. So what did you blow up since the mod GTG??? :uh oh:

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by coleman
redaddiction, what's up?
you had mine for two months -- did you not get what you want done with it?

I have already chopped mine up so while I finish it and get some final parts I want to drive my car around and break the cluthc in and get the rear suspensino work done. I also have to take it in for a cage and so I want to get that done before I finish the turbo kit. I still need my piping and I just can't swing all the money I need to get it all done so until then I'm going to just run the eaton.

Users who are viewing this thread