need a new xbox game

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
suggestions?

i finished splinter cell chaos theory. now what?

and i dont want a racing game.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
djc said:
suggestions?

i finished splinter cell chaos theory. now what?

and i dont want a racing game.

I was just going to post the same thing. I played Forza a bit to much and need a break.

Its a toss up between KOTOR II, Jade Empire, or God of War but I think that PS2 which doesnt matter as I have all the systems.

Any thoughts or recommendations based on those 3???

:beer:

Edit: I had Halo 2... I have all the Ratchet and Clank games which were fun but not very long. Have GTA: S.A.

Anyone play that Star Wars episode 3?? Havent played one since KOTOR and before that one was that first star wars game on the 64 back in the day.

Last edited:

matchb0x

I'm a grown ass man!
Established Member
Back in the states aka 'the land of liberals'
I hear jade empire is really good but i havent played it. I have played and beaten KotorII and if you like star wars even a little bit you'll love it. I cant play forza cuz my xbox wont read the disc. I also had the problem with SW:Rep Commando. My xbox is chipped and has a 120gig HD and i'm thinking some of the new games are coded better and it can't read it. :(

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Anything from the Tom Clancy Series is great in my book.

I still get on the old computer and play some Rogue Spear every now and then.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Vancouver83LTD said:
loving forza
why not GTA SA?
it's ****ing huge...

I played alot of GTA SA but it got boring after awhile. I played the last GTA through twice, once cheating and the other time I got all the way to the very end without one cheat code. I couldnt beat the last guy in the mansion. I kept getting killed. Its pretty much the same and it got boring for me. I must of been 60% of the missions through SA when I called it quits.

GIJOEBRUIN

Established Member
GOD of WAR was amazing! Crazy moves, great story! Kinda like you're watching a movie. Didn't know they had one for the XBOX though. I just got Ninja Gaiden and it is also a MUST HAVE for the xbox. Check those two out, rent them if you want to play it safe, you wont be disappointed.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
GIJOEBRUIN said:
GOD of WAR was amazing! Crazy moves, great story! Kinda like you're watching a movie. Didn't know they had one for the XBOX though. I just got Ninja Gaiden and it is also a MUST HAVE for the xbox. Check those two out, rent them if you want to play it safe, you wont be disappointed.

I dont think it is on the Xbox. Im not prejudice. I ll take a good game on any system. :D

Its down to three games for me. GOD of War KOTOR II or Jade Empire. Help me decide!! I will pick up one of them tommorrow err in the afternoon I should say on the way to work. Yes trade in two crappy games and get my new one for $30 bucks or less only at Blockbuster. :lol1:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Fn'sh!t^ said:
I dont think it is on the Xbox. Im not prejudice. I ll take a good game on any system. :D

Its down to three games for me. GOD of War KOTOR II or Jade Empire. Help me decide!! I will pick up one of them tommorrow err in the afternoon I should say on the way to work. Yes trade in two crappy games and get my new one for $30 bucks or less only at Blockbuster. :lol1:

Dang! Hard decision to make! I own both jade empire and Kotor 2, but havent played either one. I know Jade Empire got a bad-@ss rating over at ign.com though :beer: .

Users who are viewing this thread