Need a criminal background check

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
I'm trying to find a website where I can run a criminal background check on someone. Many sites I'm coming across seem really cheesy (they try to scam you into some sort of ongoing membership :rollseyes). Can anyone recommend a respectable website...or are all of these places just pulling info from the same database anyway? :shrug:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
get the guy to sign a release and go to the court house.

i know there are public information sites, i just dont know the names

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Just go to the county of residence and check the court records. Its all public information, you can review both civil and criminal files, make copies (usually for a price) and repeat for every county they have lived. None of the online search tools are perfect since not all court records are online to be searched.

Last edited:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
get the guy to sign a release and go to the court house.
I don't think he would sign the form. He doesn't know I'm running a background check on him. :uh oh:

Long story short...this is a dumbazz young relative of mine who mysteriously can't seem to get hired anywhere. I know he's had some prior contact with law enforcement (drugs) and even took a plea deal to testify against someone at some point in the past. I just have a feeling there's more that he's not telling his parents about. :nonono:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Just go to the county of residence and check the court records. Its all public information...
I may give that a shot. I wasn't sure criminal records were available. I'll see what I can find out for free before I drop $39.95 on a worthless website check. :)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I may give that a shot. I wasn't sure criminal records were available. I'll see what I can find out for free before I drop $39.95 on a worthless website check. :)
if he is a juvi and prosecuted in juvi he won't be there

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
If the person is a juvenile or was when a crime was committed, then those issues will not show up as ALL juvenile records are sealed by the court. The public does not have access to them.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Sounds like ur relative does as I used to do as a stoner kid ( I'm still a stoner but I work full time)
Goes to the interviews and just blows it off.
Doesn't go to the interviews and bulls hits his parents (easy to do)
Or never called or went lol. Or applied and just said he applied at various places gl with family drana

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Goes to the interviews and just blows it off.
Doesn't go to the interviews and bulls hits his parents (easy to do)
Or never called or went lol.
I hear you. :lol1: I think there's more at play here. This guy has a Master's Degree in Engineering from a good school.

He's either the world's worst interviewer (certainly possible) or he's got something in his past. I'm pretty sure he was a dumb, suburban "gangsta" wanna-be in college who got in over his head (selling drugs). I just need to make that trip down to the courthouse to find out for sure...

TDUB003

Established Member
This has already been beat to death but if he was a juvenile at the time of conviction the courts won't be able to tell you anything. If he was an adult however, it is public information and shouldn't be too hard to find out. You'd be surprised what the internet will turn up on someone.

We use accurint on a daily basis and it's amazing what or who you can track down. What's really funny is when they ask how in the hell you found them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread