NE-SVTOA drag day Oct. 10th

SpittinCobra01

Established Member
October 10, 2003
SVTOA & MHRA's American Muscle Drag Day II - Registration
Cooler temps, a sticky track, and as many runs as your car can handle - it's time for the SVTOA & MHRA's American Muscle Drag Day II at Lebenon Valley Dragway in eastern New York. This promises to be one heck of a time! Go to www.svtoa.org for details and registration. there will be a caravan meeting up in Mass to head down together, stay tuned for more details on time and place. This track is 100 times better than NED!!

SpittinCobra01

Established Member
FYI... anyone coming from the NH/Mass area there will be a meeting place around 7:00 am at the rest stop just west of 495 on the Pike, just let me know if you plan to meet up w/ us and I'll pass it along so the caravan will wait for you.

juicedgt02

Established Member
I am still debating, need to know is some people from this board are going as I would like meet some of you:thumbsup:

SpittinCobra01

Established Member
I may go for a while to hang out not race, but we'll have to wait and see. I had a car show this past sunday, going to michigan this friday thru monday for a Gingerman Raceway on track event, autocross events on the 27th and 28th, dyno day on the morning of october 4th and then mountain cruise/ lobster and steamer event in the afternoon and into the 5th. My wife may have a big problem with me adding one more event to the list on the next consecutive weekend. we'll have to see :burnout:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by juicedgt02
I am still debating, need to know is some people from this board are going as I would like meet some of you:thumbsup:
I'm not going either. I went to the last one, it was a good time. Too far a drive for me, and I actually thought that NED was a better track. Can't believe I actually said that but its true.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Originally posted by SpittinCobra01
I had a car show this past sunday,

I saw your car last Sunday, the car show was @ Janell Ford in Hanover, right? Was checking out the pix of your snake spewing. Very cool and very nice ride, btw.

I was with my son wearing the Brady T-shirt, don't remeber actually seeing anyone by your car.

SpittinCobra01

Established Member
right show, wrong car. mine had the pic of me on track at road atlanta and svt cert. under the hood. I was pretty busy running the event, but saw your car. why didn't you enter?

Users who are viewing this thread