NE Patriots are lookin gooood today.

randoo

Established Member
Pretty good to win the devision on a rebuilding year. Hope they play like this throughout the playoffs!

Common

Established Member
They look too good. You have to remember Colts BARELY beat Jags last week and NE is making them look like a college football team.

Evenflow

Established Member
Rando you work at Meditech?

And yes the Pats did look good. time to kick @$$ in the playoffs per usual :pepper:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I hope Belichick has had enough of Maroney's fumble's inside the 5 yard line, I know I have. Did he play at all after that? I don't remember seeing him. Aside from that, they did look good today. They've looked good at times this season but have been very inconsistent.

AAG

Established Member
Doesn't really matter, the Charges are winning the AFC and probably the Superbowl :pop:

canibus

Established Member
Doesn't really matter, the Charges are winning the AFC and probably the Superbowl :pop:

If the chargers play the colts, bye bye chargers.

If the colts play the pats, bye bye colts.

I honestly see the pats back in the big game.

03sixbanger

Derrick
Established Member
I sure hope they keep playing like that. I was really impressed with the way they played today. And good point about Indy barely beating Jax.....but IIRC, the Colts have just barely won 90% of their games this season. I hate Indy.

gnats

Find One Recall Daily
Established Member
They look too good. You have to remember Colts BARELY beat Jags last week and NE is making them look like a college football team.

That doesn't mean anything. The Pats beat the bucs 35-7, and the Pats lost to the Saints 38-17. So, that means the Saints should beat the Bucs at home by at least 49 points. Different teams match up better against certain teams. The Pats with Brady have always played well against the Jags. The Pats will have a difficult time on the road in the playoffs.

ff500

Established Member
The Pats should beat the Colts in the AFC championship, I'm not a Colts fan but I would be pissed about yesterdays game, they could have been part of history if the Colts had won and continued on to an undeafeted season and onto a SB win.

Users who are viewing this thread