NE guys get in here.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
mike sorry i couldnt make it this morning i forgot i had to be at the body shop with my mustang to rip off the nose
i would love to meet up with every one at say the track or a dyno day though, if you dont mind a slow truck running with ya ;-)

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Friday, July 18th sounds good for NED for me,
unless it rains out.Should have about 4 '03 Cobra's
there.I'm still stuck on a best of a 13.44 et.
Maybe Mark (mjchip) will bring his sonic blue '03
Cobra up too. Ken

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by KenCobra03
Friday, July 18th sounds good for NED for me,
unless it rains out.Should have about 4 '03 Cobra's
there.I'm still stuck on a best of a 13.44 et.
Maybe Mark (mjchip) will bring his sonic blue '03
Cobra up too. Ken

I just sent Mark a pm pointing him to this thread. If he shows up. there will be 5 os us. Sweet!

KenCobra03

Established Member
Mike, Since you know the guys at NEDT, can I go
dyno on July 26,Aug 2 or Aug 16 as there are
Can anyone get in?
Want to dyno bone stock soon, then put CAI
on my car. Ken

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Dean doesn't have a problem with that. All the dyno days I've been to, usually have cars outside of the particular club that put the dyno day together. They usually end up going near the end, but they are allowed.

You can call him and ask (508) 752-5557. I don't see it being a problem though.

Let me know when you go up. I want to see what kind of gains I get with my headers.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I *might* go down there on saturday. If I don't, I will most likely be there the following saturday.

KenCobra03

Established Member
Mike, I put in for a dyno on July 26th.I'll
have to see if Dean emails me back. Ken

KenCobra03

Established Member
Mike, I plan on going to NED on Friday and
Dean said I'm in for dyno on July 26th.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Mike, looks like we're practically neighbors. Just picked up an '03 Black 10th anniversary and was looking forward to heading upto NEDrag some day soon. Let me know when you guys finalize your plans, L8r David.

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
Bsssin

Sorry i havent been around to write back.... I wont be around for friday the 18th but I am tryin to get up there sometime soon....Any of you guys ever show up to the car shops at Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers? I believe they are on wends.

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
KenCobra03

Ken I havent seen your car around Peabody yet I am suprised.... i keep an eye out for Cobras.... I work on 114 and drive it all the time..... i grew up in south peabody over by browns pond off lynn street..... If you see me... i have a black cobra give me a yell.... My plates are "SVT 99"

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT1999
Bsssin

Sorry i havent been around to write back.... I wont be around for friday the 18th but I am tryin to get up there sometime soon....Any of you guys ever show up to the car shops at Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers? I believe they are on wends.

Welp, whenever you want to go up, post something here. I'm sure you won't go up alone.

jrh99

Established Member
Hey guys,

I went up to N.E.D. for street night about a month ago. I drove 95 the whole way figuring that 93 would be jammed with traffic. Well, 95 was also jammed up. Which way will you guys be traveling?
I'm coming from RI and I think I'm going to use 495 this time. I just hate traffic. I belong to a club that usually tries to meet up right off 495 exit 18, at about 2:30pm.

http://www.neboc.com/events.htm

It's kinda cool driving up with a bunch of other cars, it gets my blood pumping hearing all the cars around me.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Hey whats up everyone,My name is Jay and i'm from Stratford CT.I'm 25 and own a Sonic Blue 03 coupe.There is a huge cruise up to marcus dairy in Danbury CT if anyones interested.A huge number of cars are coming up from NY,NJ and PA for it.This is advertised on my buddies website Eastcoaststangs.com if you guys wanna reserve a spot for the cruise and get details.

Kennebell coming soon W/Nitrous Pete tuining

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I would go up 95N to 93N to RT1N to 95N to exit 3 or 4.(the one before the toll). I'm gonna be leaving work (Lynn) around 5-530. I should be there around 545-600.

Users who are viewing this thread