NC-03 Auto Torch Red FS

Fan_ofny

Established Member
2003 Mustang Mach 1 with ~32,000 miles on the odometer. Has been shelter kept during rain, bad weather. Has a number of clean modifications including Borla Stinger Catback, Magnaflow Off Road X Pipe, (Still have original catted H Pipe with sale) JLT RAI, SCT 93 Octane Tune, AFS Mach 1 rims 17x9 fronts and 17x10.5, 275/35/17 NT555, 315/35/17NT555r, H&R SS Springs, Stock Isolators, Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates, Maximum Motorsports Extreme Duty Non Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms, Shorty Antenna, 20% Tint all around, 03/04 Cobra Mirrors painted to match, Avic X930BT Double Din Navigation with bluetooth, gps antenna and microphone wired in car. All parts were professionally installed by either Fastlane Motorsports, Best Buy, or local Ford Dealership. I have about 20 more pictures that I can email at request and can also make a video of the car running, idling. I do need to sell as soon as possible so the price is negotiable, but I will not accept low ball offers. Please let me know if you have any questions and I would be happy to show the car if anyone is interested. No trades and I have the title in hand. Looking to get 16,500. 252-955-0934, text or call and I can email you more pictures.

Pictures by fanofny92 - Photobucket

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread