N2MB WOT box

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Have alot of questions on this lol
Will it effect my tune ? Will I need a retune ?
And can it hurt my motor when using the launch control? That's really what I want it for. If you guys could help me that would awesome
Anybody else using it ?

DE07GT

Established Member
It has nothing to do with your tune. Just cuts ignition momentarily when it's working. I did tell my tuner to put a a very high rev limiter on my car when I got it retuned, just so I could use the box as my rev limiter instead. I'd rather it cut ignition instead of fuel. I'd be more worried about breaking drivetrain parts like halfshafts when launching off the 2-Step on sticky tires.

racebronco2

Established Member
When the launch control is activated it cuts spark randomly. When this happens you have raw fuel going out the exhaust which can damage your cars. It is really cool at night when you shift, a small flame comes out the exhaust.

DE07GT

Established Member
When the launch control is activated it cuts spark randomly. When this happens you have raw fuel going out the exhaust which can damage your cars. It is really cool at night when you shift, a small flame comes out the exhaust.

You meant cats right? Yeah I forgot to mention that. If you have cats, don't get it unless you're planning on running an off-road midpipe instead.

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
Not to hi-jack the thread, but I bought one for my cobra and sold the car before I got to use it. Been in the garage for about a year. Dont have the instructions, but you can get them off line. First to PM me their address can have it before I throw it away. Ill ship it USPS.

Edit- GONE

Last edited:

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Ok cool I was hoping with my SRA and a nice tire the launch control would help me a little. Just didn't want it hurting anything not to worried about cats I have an offroad x pipe anyway lol thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread