N2MB WOT-BOX install on '15 5.0

SD_GT

Reformed 5.bro
Established Member
Has anyone successfully installed a wotbox on the new 5.0? I just purchased one from another SVTP member and am planning on giving the install a shot myself either this weekend or sometime next week. Any tips, tricks or things to look out for would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

SD_GT

Reformed 5.bro
Established Member
I'm looking for some instructions myself. The 11-14 instructions are totally different.

I've been emailing Jon at N2MB and he says the wiring should be same. I plan on giving it a shot with some help from my cousin this weekend and will update this thread with the results!

2003mach1

Established Member
I've been emailing Jon at N2MB and he says the wiring should be same. I plan on giving it a shot with some help from my cousin this weekend and will update this thread with the results!

Yeah that's what they told me, but the fuse block is totally different and the pcm only has 2 connectors (11-14 have 3).

2003mach1

Established Member
I got one installed on an auto car today. I had to get the schematics for the pcm connectors and the fuse box and find the right wires. The wire colors are the same for the crank signal and throttle signal as the 11-14 cars but that's it.
The fuse position for the coil power is 44.

SD_GT

Reformed 5.bro
Established Member
Thanks for letting me know! My car's been in the shop and I should be picking her up tomorrow night. I'll be working 12's tomorrow-Sunday so I plan on installing the WOTBOX either Sunday night or Monday morning. How's it treating you so far?

Users who are viewing this thread