N. Cal Shops?

forced03

Established Member
I wasn't going to swap the pulley but... I am leaning towards the 3.2 and stock lower. Has anyone tried only the 3.4 upper? Do you wish you went smaller?

Anyway, anyone know any good tuners in N. Cal. How about the Mustang Ranch, any opinions?

mineral03

Established Member
Im pretty happy with my 3.10 pulley. Youre supposed to get a chip for it though, and i would higlhy recomend it. If you dont want to get a chip, then a 3.2-3.4 would prolly be ok. If you just want to swap pulleys, let me know, i might be able to dig up my puller and help you out. What other mods do you have done? If you have nt done anytihng else tro the car, youd prolly be better off starting with an H/X pipe, catback, and cold air... alot of HP to be made with those 3....

mineral03

Established Member
Hey COBryan, when are we gonna race?!?!? I think were pretty even, mod for mod. I got headers, but you got a smaller pulley... lets do this!! Im hopefully gonna be there at sac raceway this saturday moring, try and get some runs in!!!

kurtgofast

Have not been there in years. But if Lee is still there, he is a hell of a nice guy and does quality work and loves and owns mustangs and cobras

CA Advanced Autosport 510-568-4466 Oakland Lee Stauffacher

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
Originally posted by mineral03
Hey COBryan, when are we gonna race?!?!? I think were pretty even, mod for mod. I got headers, but you got a smaller pulley... lets do this!! Im hopefully gonna be there at sac raceway this saturday moring, try and get some runs in!!!

Hey Miles,,

man I have seriously never raced at the track before! I am quite scared of making a fool out of myself! But I dont work til 2:30 on saturday so maybe I'll make an appearance! What time does the track open on saturday?? I am having some problems with my chip also. It wont idle in the cold weather. But with your insane exhaust and my smaller pulley and chip,,,,I think you and I would be a pretty good match-up!!!

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
Oh wait,,,I have to work at 10:30 on sat. :( ,,,,but if I can come to work later,,,I'll come!

forced03

Established Member
Hey Thanks Miles, I might take you up on that offer. So far, I have DC, magnaflow xpipe and catback. Its funny I almost bought YOUR white 03 down in Simi Valley. I didn't like the salesman, plus, I had my other car down there so it would have been a lot of trouble without trading in. That white looks good though. It was hard to walk away.

03DOHC

Established Member
So what time does Sac open? When are you getting there? How long will it take me to get there from South City?

Users who are viewing this thread