Mystichrome Suggestions???

SATX_Mystic

Established Member
Looking around for some input from other Mystichrome owners on what works well to detail and what doesn't work so well.

I'm primarily looking at Zaino and Tropi-Care right now but I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks

B

Chameleon

Established Member
I've been using Zaino on this car since day one and am very happy with the finish. Use it exactly as directed...Do not put too much on... a little bit goes a long way. The finish will last a very long time.

I wash the car and then use a leaf blower (dedicated to car washing) to dry off the vast majority of the water and to blow all of the water out of the rims and crevices in the car. After that I use a microfiber waffle weave towel to dry the car.

Every other wash I use the Z-6 spray.

It's been 10 months since I put on the first two coats of Zaino and it beeds like crazy and I get compliments on the car all the time. It is very reflective. Next week I am going to put on another two coats (its about that time).

The main difference that I have found between Zaino and other finishes is the length of time that it lasts. IMHO Zaino lasts far longer than any other finish that I have ever used.

Thats my 02.

Thrust

Established Member
I use meguiers nxt car wash and wax. The car looks great, and gets lots of complements. I also use an absorber to dry the car off and to minimize the straches and swearls that normal towels leave over time.

Users who are viewing this thread