Mystichrome Coupe/Hellion "Roller"

shhak

Established Member
Here goes nothin....

My brother bought this car back in 2008 I belive from a member on here. It had a blown motor at the time. Hellion kit, single 76GTS turbo, etc etc etc. We put a motor in it, he ran it for a while, decided to do something different and took it apart.

It's just sat for the past 4 year. He sold the wheels off of it, sold me the motor and trans (I resold the trans, but still have most of the motor). And finally sold me the entire car just a few days ago. I've spent the last couple days getting it cleaned back up.

Here's what you're buying: 2004 Mystichrome Coupe with 19k miles. It will be sitting on 4 factory 05 GT wheels. Car is perfect inside. Was an auto car, but just has the factory Mach1 shifter. Car has a SRA with 31 spline axles, detroit locker, and 3.73 gears. Front end is UPR tubular stuff. Car comes with a pretty complete Hellion turbo kit.

Someone removed the factory side scoops and put some painted to match bullet scoops on it. We hit a baby deer with the car and cracked the front bumper and messed up one fog light and one bezel. With a bezel and fog light in it, you wouldn't even notice the crack in the bumper. Has one rock chip on the hood about the size of a pencil eraser. Don't know of any other imperfections.

I will include a cobra block and a used rotating assembly for a 302" stroker shortblock. Also have the heads, but they are disassembled because he started porting on them. No trans is with the car.

Car is priced with a little wiggle room, but it's paid for and I'm not going to give it away. So please don't comment telling me that it's overpriced. I've got 5 young daughters, 1 of whom is 13 years old and she'd love to have this for her first car....:coolman:

Asking $14,000 for everything or may trade for something else cool....

20131229_143618_zps30163205.jpg

20131228_170501_zpsa29edfa7.jpg

20131228_163513_zpsaeb6dcf6.jpg

20131228_163501_zpsfdcce8d6.jpg

20131228_163522_zps33a7a7af.jpg

shhak

Established Member
would u sell just the turbo kit ? any pics ?

The problem with selling the turbo kit is that you'd need the front suspension and I'm not looking to take the suspension apart. If you already had the suspension and just needed the hot side, cold side, intercooler, turbo, wastegate, BOV, and that stuff, I probably would sell it. It's all got less than 1500-2000 miles on it. Dusty but will clean up nice. If you're interested, just shoot me an offer.

KevinD92

Established Member
Any chance you'd trade your steering wheel for mine plus cash? Mine has a small spot on the bottom where the previous owner scratched the grey leather.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
the car isnt cut up anywhere is it. ill give you 9k and you can keep the block heads. turbo kit.. ect.. i dont need anything else

shhak

Established Member
Guys, while your offers are probably pretty reasonable, I really don't want to split it up. If I don't sell all of it, I'll end up piecing it back together. If I can get the car and the turbo kit both sold, I may consider doing that. Just give me a few days to work on selling the other stuff.

silverturbolx

Established Member
Any interest in a bone stock 03 vert with high miles. The car is nice and really nothing wrong with it. I actually purchase it to build a turbo cobra. I might be interested in a even trade if all your parts (turbo) are in good shape. Give me a call if you want to do some trading. 615-415-1818

shhak

Established Member
Will sell turbo kit minus suspension for $3500. That will include the hot side, cold side, intercooler, turbo, waste gate, and BOV. No manifolds, no suspension, no injectors, etc.

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
If somebody was interested all the entire front suspension, block and rotating assembly, and turbo kit, I would be willing to go in with them on the car. I literally just want the body, and I have a running car I would swap in.

Users who are viewing this thread