Mystic 96 84k Columbus, IN

Quin

Established Member
saw the car this weekend. whoever buys this car will be very happy! GLWS

Thanks. It was nice to see more muscle in that lot, I usually come up too late to catch any body at O'Reilly and all the rice at Tru makes my head hurt.

97 Cobra that is paid off, 125miles 03-04 chrome 18x9 rims. straight trade if need be, very interested in yours.

I'll let you know if this deal falls through but it seems like a safe bet. I should have an answer by Wednesday evening, Thursday at the latest. If you car is as nice as it looks in your sig I'd probably be interested.

bullitt1939

Established Member
Do you still have the car for sale? What do you want for it I am looking to trade cash cause it would have to be shipped to Louisiana? Also do you have all the paperwork for it?

Last edited:

Quin

Established Member
Not a problem. Car will be in Athens, AL this weekend, I'm going to Atlanta so if you'd like to see the car or talk to me in person about it, give me a call.

Last edited:

bullitt1939

Established Member
I did want to ask if you have all the paperwork for it such as certificates. Also is the back bumper faded or clear coat just gone? The one I am going look at tomorrow is suppose to be excellent from pictures anyway. I want to see it before I buy it. I just want it for my collection. It will not be a daily driver. Thanks

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Wish it did not have the sun roof. I am trying to buy on in TN now but the guy won't come off 500 bucks.

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
Its not that hard to replace a roof skin and do away with the sunroof. Mystic paint will be a perfect match without having to blend.

Quin

Established Member
I still don't understand what the deal with the sunroof is. It really opens the interior up and helps it feel a lot more roomy.

iwhine03

Banned
whats the big deal about the sunroof SERIOUSLY? i like it! id like to know how many posting in here are actually looking for a car. seems like a stupid reason to not want this one if u ask me. good luck with the sale man.

Quin

Established Member
No, just decided to keep it. Car will be painted black sometime in the next month with heavy mods starting soon after.

bullitt1939

Established Member
No, just decided to keep it. Car will be painted black sometime in the next month with heavy mods starting soon after.

Are you sure? I was kind of interested just couldn't go this weekend. I can't believe you are going to paint such a limited car.

Quin

Established Member
Yeah. The heads started ticking this weekend and between that, the paint and the fact that I was already going to be taking a 3000+ dollar loss on it made me decide to keep it paint it and mod it.

Users who are viewing this thread