My wife is so fricken awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
My wife is the DOCS (Director of Clinical Services) for a national home health care agency. They are having their national DOCS meeting in Tampa this week,..,people from all over the country and she got the DOCS of the year award :eek::banana::dancenana: I couldn't be more proud of her, and yes, I am gloating

end gloat/

Rob

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Congratulations to your wife. It's good to see her get something nice after having to marry a dirtbag TB Lightning fan.

Ironhand

Banned
Very nice Rob. Im sure she has worked long hours for a long time for that award. You should take her out for movie, dinner, ice cream, and whatever else she likes.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Very nice Rob. Im sure she has worked long hours for a long time for that award. You should take her out for movie, dinner, ice cream, and whatever else she likes.

fo sho :rockon: lol I told her as soon as she makes more than me, I'm quiting my job.,., and she said :dw:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member

As the OP might agree....i have a feeling that she doesnt make anywhere near what she deserves as a DOC for a home health company. DOCS are the ones doing a lot of let work and also are the first to get canned if a compliance/health issues arises.

I know the DOCS at an office i worked at before had atleast 20 years experience as a very skilled RN. she only made in the area of $45-55k. To sum that up, a charge nurse, or lead nurse at a hospital can make an easy $35/hour plus OT plus weekend differentials. She used to tell me that on weekends in OT she would make around $60/hour.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
As the OP might agree....i have a feeling that she doesnt make anywhere near what she deserves as a DOC for a home health company. DOCS are the ones doing a lot of let work and also are the first to get canned if a compliance/health issues arises.

I know the DOCS at an office i worked at before had atleast 20 years experience as a very skilled RN. she only made in the area of $45-55k. To sum that up, a charge nurse, or lead nurse at a hospital can make an easy $35/hour plus OT plus weekend differentials. She used to tell me that on weekends in OT she would make around $60/hour.

So true.,(she makes more than that)but, she took a 10k pay cut to take this job, but now there is no abuse on her car from driving from patient to patient,.,. so gas and maintenance is way down, although, it is still a big hit. But this is a stepping stone to the ED (Executive Director) position that she is working towards, where she would head up several offices.,.,.,:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread