My Weld Racing Magnum Big's and Littles For Sale.

G_Dub

Established Member
Sold car don't need them anymore. They have a grand total of about 200 Miles on them have open ended lugs and center caps as well.

Front runners: Weld Magnum 2.0's 17X4.5's with M&H Racemaster 185/ 55 R 17

Rears: Weld Magnum 3 15X10 6.5 in back space with Mickey Thompson 325 50 R15 Drag radials one drag radial has a decent cut on it from the outer fender well before I cut them out.

Wheels and tires located in Boise, ID
Asking price 3,000 OBO plus shipping. Shipping these will cost a bunch just had my lightning wheels and tires shipped to me cost almost 400 to ship them might split it if I get close to the asking price. I paid almost 4 grand for this set up they have less than 200 street driven miles on them never took the car to the track. I never even did a burn out on them but they will dead hook on the street cold. They were on a solid rear axle swapped 03 cobra.

Thunder-on-the-Blue-172-X3.jpg

6960538054_39bf990d5e_b.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Will put more pics up here in a few days. They are the real deal and awesome wheels for sure!

Thanks,

G

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Bump for a good deal on a killer set of wheels. Wish you would have posted them before I bought my alumistars. That's alot cheaper than what I spent.. Ttt for ya!

xsboosted

Established Member
It wasa bit lean when I first got it, I removed the flip switch and put a sct handheld unit on it and a retune (588rwhp). I ended up buying it from hi-end auto, is that who you sold it to?

G_Dub

Established Member
Well once again if you all want the wheels PM for negotiations I need to get them gone! If you come close to the asking price I'll include the shipping.

Thanks,

Greg

gyl

Established Member
Interested in a trade..I have a set of 18x9 fronts and 18x11 rear true forged victory series in black with 275 bfg's in the front and 305x35 mickey drag radials in the rear,also have an extra set of mickey dr's same size and a set of hoosier 335x30 dr's with a good track day left in them.let me know

Users who are viewing this thread