My Week of Football

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I went on vacation this week and started out with 3 football games in 7 days. First up some coworkers and I went up to Dallas on Sunday to catch the Texans/Cowboys game. A great close game that we lost in OT.

IMG_0051_zpsd51fc882.jpg

Then back to Houston with my wife on Thursday night for the Texans/Colts. Another great close game that we came up short in. The crowd was nuts and my ears were ringing long after we left.

IMG_0097_zps43a216a0.jpg

Then on to Michigan Saturday night with my wife for the Michigan/Penn St game. Redemption! Another great close game that we won. Great crowd (announced attendance of 113,085) and a great atmosphere.

IMG_0205_zps3fb23df5.jpg

We also went to Greenfield Village in Dearborn the morning before the game. Awesome place and beautiful weather too.

IMG_0103_zps947bbedc.jpg

IMG_0109_zps2598f844.jpg

Random pic at home I liked. 'Merica!!

IMG_0025_zpsc1f42f7c.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Nice week. I heard that tv in Dallas stadium is redic.

They're crazy big. Almost distracting really. After you watch the replay you almost forget to look down on the field lol.

Not a bad way to spend a week.

Not bad at all. After that we drove over into Canada to visit her family for a few days. Beautiful over there this time of year.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Nice. Going to a game at Michigan used to be on my bucket list, these days - not so much.

Definitely better when they're winning. I've been 4 times now and they're 3-1 in those games. Only game they lost was vs OSU last year 42-41 on a failed 2pt conversion at the end of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread