My Twin Turbo Viper Powered Mustang BUILD.

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
I know I said I was in tell the end on this, and I know its going to disappoint some of you on here or either prove you right but some rough stuff has happened this project has been aborted. I don't really feel like getting into the details.

I have EVERYTHING for sale as of now. I'm not planning on selling the car as a whole, so I will be parting everything out.

If there is someone on here that does want to buy the car as a whole let me know.

This is the finished product.

image2_27.jpg

image1_90.jpg

I will have everything in this picture for sale as a package on Ebay sometime today. I will have every other part that's mustang specific on here sometime soon.

Last edited:

joshcarp81

Established Member
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Man I've been watching this thread for awhile now. Great job on all you've done. Sorry you can't finish it. It would be awesome if someone on here, with the same skill level as you bought the whole project and finished it.
Good luck on everything

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
"Rough stuff?" What does that mean, without going into specifics? Problem with the project, the car, or personal?

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
"Rough stuff?" What does that mean, without going into specifics? Problem with the project, the car, or personal?
Nothing wrong with the build itself, it's me. I let the build take over my life basically and just couldn't do anything but think about ways to make it better, fund it, find parts, build parts, install parts, remove them etc etc. All while trying to be a Husband, a dad, run a construction business, and be a full time fire fighter. The build got bigger than expected and I just cannot make everything else in my life suffer because of it. There's more to it but that gives you the gist..

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Hope you're committed to the idea of letting it go.

It won't cost anything to put it aside for a few months or year and see what happens. Just a recommendation. It's one of a kind with thousands of your hours in it

Mike

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
If it's only a burden on your time, and not finances, just put it aside for a while. Easy enough to come back to it later when you have more time. You'll be kicking yourself down the road for selling it. I've done that several times and it sucks. Luckily I was able to buy my GT500 back recently after regretting selling it from the minute it left my driveway. Most people don't get that chance.

Unless of course the wife is demanding it be sold. Then you'd be a wise man to sell it ASAP. :D

Last edited:

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
As others have said, just let it rest for a while! You've put so much time, effort, and thought into it already! Finish it and sell it as a runner if you must...

smitty2919

Established Member
You have the best issue you can get into...time. Like people have said, if it's not draining your wallet beyond repair, or taking up much needed room then let it sit. That's the point of a project car. Work on it when you want. Run out of money? Let it sit until you have more. Pissing you off? Walk away and go back a month later.

You have come WAYY to far to get rid of it now. Not to mention lose your ass on it if you sell it.

lawdog302

Lets roll with it
Established Member
You have to have your priorities in line! Sounds like you now have them figured out!
That car doesnt have to leave, its just your last priority!. I have projects in my garage as well! they get attention when its "MY Time", Doesn't happen to often! But if i didn't have them id probably go bonkers. Stick it in a storage unit for a few months if you have too. Make some space and take a break!

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Damn. Such a beautiful build too.

You know your situation the best man, best of luck to you! I know im in the same boat with my build but I dont have the stress of having to be a husband and father so I cant imagine what you are going through. So I wont try and sway you one way or another, just hope you dont have to give it away.

Users who are viewing this thread