My Turbo Sonic Blue Probe GT

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
I just bought a house so the car has been on the back burner for a while. But over time it's near completion. The car has it's flaws, some are noticeable, but will be fixed soon however I just needed some up to date photos of the car. The passenger fender cap just got repainted and the front bumper will be getting repainted this Spring/Summer. Intercooler piping needs some adjusting but it'll due for now. The car drives nice and is very quick for running 6psi. Anyways...

009-1.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

016-1.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

sonic_pgt_edited-1.jpg

sonic3.jpg

035.jpg

030.jpg

011.jpg

sonic3.jpg

sonic2.jpg

pgt3.jpg

pgt4.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

This is what the car USED to look like before the Sonic Blue paint job and body work. It has come a long way!
000_0375.jpg

000_0369.jpg

Picture458.jpg

PGTProgress063.jpg

PGTProgress077.jpg

PGTProgress040.jpg

PGTProgress100.jpg

PGTProgress097.jpg

PGTProgress114.jpg

PGTProgress117.jpg

PGTProgress119.jpg

:rockon:

Last edited:

EATONSWAPPEDDTR

Established Member
Thats awesome. I love those Probe GTs. I had a white 93 GT. The dash layout is awesome. Is comfy. Handles really well. Really nice peppy V-6. And to top it off. You added a turbocharger!!

Love it Love it Love!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Awesome! You need a Mach 1 lip. Did it used to be orchid?

I miss my Probes for sure.

ponypwr

Established Member
I think many of us would enjoy a video with a few good street pulls! Clean car man!

RedFord96

Established Member
This thread needs more pics of your car. Every time I see your sig I've wanted to see more.

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
KLZE or DE with a ZE plenum? Car looks great, Sonic Blue = hawt.

Thank you! It's a DE motor with a ZE intake manifold. Then I took a Mazda valve cover and had it powdercoated black. I think it looks nice!

Thats awesome. I love those Probe GTs. I had a white 93 GT. The dash layout is awesome. Is comfy. Handles really well. Really nice peppy V-6. And to top it off. You added a turbocharger!!

Love it Love it Love!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

Thank you! The interior of these cars are still very appealing. Even the exterior of the car still keeps up with modern design and doesn't look like an early 90's car at all!

i looked for one as my DD/beater car i guess you could say but hard as hell to mind one in just halfass shape

They are very hard to find in good shape. Only place to get a nice one is ProbeTalk.com. Other than that, you may find a diamond in the rough somewhere local.

Awesome! You need a Mach 1 lip. Did it used to be orchid?

I miss my Probes for sure.

I had a Mach 1 lip for a small period of time but sold it. It just didn't fit correctly, however, I've seen them installed on Probes before and it looked fine. Maybe it was just my luck? It did used to be Wild Orchid. I had the car completely shaved and repainted Sonic Blue. I miss the old color sometimes, but this color is so much better!

I think many of us would enjoy a video with a few good street pulls! Clean car man!

I will definitely be doing this soon! The car definitely rolls out and most people don't think twice about racing me. They think it's a slow 4 cylinder. :rolling:

This thread needs more pics of your car. Every time I see your sig I've wanted to see more.

Thank you! I seriously used to take photos of my car like every 3-4 weeks. LOL. I was just obsessed with it. I'll be sure to get more photos though!

pretty sweet little car you've got there, any idea on how much power it makes?

Thanks! I have no idea on how much power it makes. I'm going to GUESS and say around 250-260 hp @ 6 psi. I need a new clutch though, it needs something a lot stronger!

This car has come a long way. You should post up some pics from when you first got it rob.

PS- I figured out why svtp wouldnt work on my comp

Thanks man! I will post up a photo of how it used to look like. teeheehee!

:rockon:

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
I added a shit ton of pictures along with some before photos and body work photos as per request!

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
Looks nice just not feeling the rims, looks too tall and narrow maybe? Good build thou, keep us posted.

I think you are the only person to ever say that. haha. But it's cool! The wheels are 225/40/18's with 8" wide rims. It's no mustang! ;)

Last edited:

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread