My toys

SVT4ME

Established Member
Quads are a blast. Buddy of mine has a blaster and a Raptor. Fun to ride but he's about 10K into the raptor. Thats alot of money.

Kingcobramike

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Quads are a blast. Buddy of mine has a blaster and a Raptor. Fun to ride but he's about 10K into the raptor. Thats alot of money.

wow 10k in a quad, that thing must haul

SVT4ME

Established Member
He change out quite a bit and still has plans for more. Plus that includes all his gear. He lets me ride his blaster and he just walks away.

EPCobra

1 Crazy Cobra
Established Member
I have a '89 250R and '91 Banshee. I have about $17,000 invested in the both of them. The 250R is setup for MX and the Banshee is for the dunes. It has been to hot to ride them lately but I am looking forward to going to the dunes for Labor Day.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
nice Fairlane Dude!! take some more pics of that for me and make some of the engine, interior, and maybe while driving. I love those old side oilers

Kingcobramike

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
nice Fairlane Dude!! take some more pics of that for me and make some of the engine, interior, and maybe while driving. I love those old side oilers

will do man, thanks for the props. Ill wax it up for you and get them on tomorow.:)

Users who are viewing this thread