My toddlers first ride in the Lightning

SNCBOOM

Established Member

My little guy isn't quite 3 yet but loves going fast. Safe to say, I have extra incentive to keep the ol' truck around.

Passenger airbag was disabled and this was on our private road. Also, filmed in Mexico.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
My 97 Cobra isn't really fast but it's fun and makes the right noises.

Both my daughters just love when I do a full throttle run from 1-2. They just love the sound and the tire bark in to second.

Oldest is 12 has has told me that I can never sell the car. It needs a paint job but is solid elsewhere, has 92K on it. I'll prolly throw a paint job on it and teach her how to drive it, how to swap plugs and change a tire, then gift it to her as a first car.

Kids and cars go together better than anything else ever.

RES0574

Established Member

My little guy isn't quite 3 yet but loves going fast. Safe to say, I have extra incentive to keep the ol' truck around.

Passenger airbag was disabled and this was on our private road. Also, filmed in Mexico.
Poor guy has no chance now. Constantly dropped by insurance companies, first name basis with local traffic LEOs and Judges.

Better get him into go-karts now so that he can make a living from speed in the future, and have someone drive him around when he is not on a track. He will not be able to function as a law-abiding driver after being spoiled at such a young age.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Just showed my wife. "Do it again, daddy". LOL!
He loved it, can’t wait to take him out again soon. Just had a new addition born exactly one week ago today! The little lady will love going fast too, just doesn’t know it yet! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread