-2.93 upper 4#lower
-LFP H/E
-60lbs injectors
-Lightning Maf and Mafia
-JLT RAI
-Ported TB and Plenum
-94 Octane
-Stock 04 manifolds, Mac O/R X, SLP LM1's

Lets hear what you guys think. It will be on a mustang Dyno that seems to be very conservative on the #'s

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Are you running higher compression?
it ends up being about 8.7-8.8

Should have added longtubes to the mix.
yes I should have, but after f-Ing with the ones on the 2v to get the engine out I told myself never again.

A 500rwhp number would be in the 450 range on this dyno. I fully expect to be 490-510 range

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
i think the 2.93 and 4# combo will work great. I fully expect to have to go back onto the dyno as there might be some gremlins that rear their heads from the swap, but i was pretty methodical with everything.

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Yesterday was a little disappointing, but fun none the less

I have a bad connection on one of my FPDM's. When i first arrived the car was running off one pump and maxing out at 3200. I was positive it was a wiring issue, so i looked things over, adjusted the fpdm plugs, and boom the pump was running. One of the re pins, well a couple seems to be really loose in the pin connector, causing the pump to lose power.

So I'm about to re pin it with the factory connector, and i also have one of my work buddies hard wiring my back up fpdm which i will install and add spade connectors too if need be for the wiring.

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Good news.

I was able to fix my problem, turned out to be the power going to each pumps. The connectors used kept breaking the circuit. I replaced them and dropped my car off at the tuners shop. He will finish up tomorrow. Hopefully no other issues arise

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Very low, on a notoriously low dyno

426 is where she ended up. Not sure on all the details but I am very happy. He estimates that to be 568 flywheel.

To give you a refferance My buddies ported eaton termi with LT's and 2.76/4# combo put down 420

It's a number that doesn't always tell the true tale on how a car actually performs

Users who are viewing this thread