~ My Suspension Build 2012

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Nice. Where'd you buy the Tokico's at that price?

A classic case of "right place, right time" literally......
I happen to be in the market for struts, had the money in hand and Tokico had overstock. They posted a 70% off sale for about 48 hrs on another forum......I took advantage of it that day.

Thnx for the compliments!
I absolutely love the ride quality....firm but not harsh and great handling! Although, I wish the rear end was about a 1/4" higher. As it stands now the front has not settled quite yet so the front is a tad higher, but I have a feeling its still gonna be lower in the rear than I'd like.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Do you have a spring compressor? I have a new set of struts, but I don't have a compressor and don't want to try that job without one.

Mike

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Do you have a spring compressor? I have a new set of struts, but I don't have a compressor and don't want to try that job without one.

Mike

Spring compressor is not needed. Sent you a PM

OP, the car looks great and that 70% off deal was definately worth it!!

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
The car is at the alignment shop today, I will report back the results.
I did order a set of Urethane rear spring isolators...a little thicker than the stock rubber ones. I was not happy with how low the car was in the rear. Looked like the rear was lower than the front. When I install them Im gonna need to flip the rear springs....think I installed them upside down, doesn't matter all that much though from what I hear!?
We will see how it turns out once they come in!

I will post measurements when I get the car back today.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread