my suggestion: let there be SEARCH <eom>

porktyme

Senor bang bang
Established Member
unprofessional

hey man, there's no reason to throw in the attitude. i would have maybe considered donating a little $. but after your condescending reply i think i'll shift more of my time toward modularfords.com.

it may have less posts but it has a functional search where you don't have to log in, it's faster, less spin from vendors/idiots, the format let's your preview posts without entering the thread, and less attitude from people like you.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Re: unprofessional

Originally posted by porktyme
hey man, there's no reason to throw in the attitude. i would have maybe considered donating a little $. but after your condescending reply i think i'll shift more of my time toward modularfords.com.

it may have less posts but it has a functional search where you don't have to log in, it's faster, less spin from vendors/idiots, the format let's your preview posts without entering the thread, and less attitude from people like you.

ATTITUDE????????
See the beer smiley in my post?
How the hell is that attitude?
BELIEVE ME! That's NOT attitude.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Re: Re: unprofessional

it was a miller, and he likes imports
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
ATTITUDE????????
See the beer smiley in my post?
How the hell is that attitude?
BELIEVE ME! That's NOT attitude.

porktyme

Senor bang bang
Established Member
it's budweiser man. but excellent suggestion in the suggestion box, you really got the synapses firing with that one.

ever notice all the metric bolts and nuts in the engine bay of your "american made" cobra? where do you think they come from? it ain't kansas. where do you think that tranny is assembled? where do you think that mach460 is made?

where do you think that computer screen you are looking at right now came from? so please, save the import comments for your vote in a few days. hint: your current president is the guy who sends your job overseas so big corporations make more profit and the wealthy grow even wealthier. my guess is that the wealthy don't drive cobras too often.

my suggestion: google it with the words "global economy", "income gap", "US unemployment", "US exports", and "NAFTA".

Last edited:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
who has a mach 460?
and what does this have to do with anything?
Originally posted by porktyme
it's budweiser man. but excellent suggestion in the suggestion box, you really got the synapses firing with that one.

ever notice all the metric bolts and nuts in the engine bay of your "american made" cobra? where do you think they come from? it ain't kansas. where do you think that tranny is assembled? where do you think that mach460 is made?

where do you think that computer screen you are looking at right now came from? so please, save the import comments for your vote in a few days. hint: your current president is the guy who sends your job overseas so big corporations make more profit and the wealthy grow even wealthier. my guess is that the wealthy don't drive cobras too often.

my suggestion: google it with the words "global economy", "income gap", "US unemployment", "US exports", and "NAFTA".

Users who are viewing this thread