My stock motor GT350 laying down some power!

13bossgtsc

Established Member
At this power level I don't think there can be a certainty lol. I do know that it's been at 900 for months now with daily beatings. Plus I plan to go a little higher and see if it will hit 1100. The motors are very strong, the only weak points are the oil pump gears and crank gear. Swap those out and your good to go.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
At this power level I don't think there can be a certainty lol. I do know that it's been at 900 for months now with daily beatings. Plus I plan to go a little higher and see if it will hit 1100. The motors are very strong, the only weak points are the oil pump gears and crank gear. Swap those out and your good to go.
That's killer bro!
We need photos of the engine bay and that dyno slip! That's a trophy! lol

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Any updates?
Did you swap these OPG/CGs out?
Wondering how many built 5.2s are out there?
-J

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Just got the finished product from my sponsor Steve@TF. I've known the owner Steve for years from back when I had my 03 Cobra. Always been happy with his products and this one is no different. I haven't installed it yet. Steve is selling off the last of these and has roughly 15 of them left. Various engraving available. They go for $350 Shipped.

[email protected]

IMG_1442.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread