My SN95 drift car with way too much negative camber...

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Went to the "Mustangs After Dark" car show last saturday, seen this picture today and was like whoa! lol! Probably gonna back it up some. Justin Pawlak was a guest judge for the car show and he measured it on the spot with his Iphone, negative 7-8 degress lol! Gonna definitely bring it back some. Was having issues with the coilovers clearing underneath and reason why i left it so negative. Gonna be fixed before i hit the track thursday.

camberrrr_zpsff2d7300.jpg

SVTORANGE

Established Member
LMAO I commented on your other post about that!

When I put the 04 spindles and control arms on mine looked exactly like that camber was at -3.0 on both sides and the toe was -2.0 but i got the alignment done and thank goodness for caster camber plates.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
LMAO I commented on your other post about that!

When I put the 04 spindles and control arms on mine looked exactly like that camber was at -3.0 on both sides and the toe was -2.0 but i got the alignment done and thank goodness for caster camber plates.

Yeah bring out the spindles with longer arms will do that lol! The nice thing about the MM CC plates are that they can be flipped as well for more positive or negative.

Users who are viewing this thread