My SHO Video!

Fatty

Established Member
Loved the burnouts!!! Cool vid and perfect music :)

was that a vid of kirk's storm trooper bout to head down the track???

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Great video...1st video I've seen of SHO's :thumbsup: and speaking of which I saw one today...an older red one.

Fatty

Established Member
I notice now that you pointed it out...Too sick

Now im all envious and am feeling the urge to head out for a bit and tear up some streets, luckily my supreme amount of laziness took care of the rebelious urge quickly

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Originally posted by Fatty
I notice now that you pointed it out...Too sick

Now im all envious and am feeling the urge to head out for a bit and tear up some streets, luckily my supreme amount of laziness took care of the rebelious urge quickly
:lol: :lol: :lol:

RossGN

Established Member
Man I love those cars...I've had 3...a '89 black, '90 red, & '93 green atx....wouldn't have another atx, though....shifting is the only way to go with the SHO.:rolling:

sho taurus 95

It's Never Fast Enough
Established Member
nice video... i have a 95 SHO 5 speed and a 91 tbird sc and a 89 5.0 lx hatchback and i love the SHO the best.i guess cuz i'm getting older now and i like comfort as well as performance in my older days.it's a shame they quit making them.hopefully they will bring them back oneday.till then i will hold on to the one i got.:)

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Originally posted by sho taurus 95
nice video... i have a 95 SHO 5 speed and a 91 tbird sc and a 89 5.0 lx hatchback and i love the SHO the best.i guess cuz i'm getting older now and i like comfort as well as performance in my older days.it's a shame they quit making them.hopefully they will bring them back oneday.till then i will hold on to the one i got.:)
Ford has made it clear....that they have No plans to bring back the SHO, Or have a SVT Model Taurus....JERKS....:p

1slowsho

SHOs are a very cool and unique car.
I would give anything to invest a good deal of money into mine and make it the ultimate sleeper.
This subject alone made me register instead of just reading through the site everyday.

sho taurus 95

It's Never Fast Enough
Established Member
when has ford ever said they weren't ever gonna make another sho?also i'm sure they probably thought the same thing when they quit making the cobras 2 times ago.so u never know maybe 10 years from 99 they might

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Originally posted by saadcobra
Great video...
There are AT LEAST 20 members at SHOforum.com who have got in to contact with ford inquireing about a New SHO, Ford has said there are NO PLANS to make another one. And since the Taurus will soon be dumped anyways, Then why would they? A Good reason why for will not make another SHO Is For the same reason that they stopped making them in the first place, Lack of intrist, Sure all the SHO Entheusiast's want another one, But no one else does, And I Am more then Sure ford does not want to TOUCH The SHO Due to the Cam Sprocket Failure issue affecting 10% Of the V8 Powered SHO's......(Go to V8SHO.com for info on that ), As Much as it sucks , its true, The SHO Is dead.

Fatty

Established Member
Plus if i were looking for another SHO type vehicle i would so go for the 03 G35...still a 4 door sedan with lots of HP...bah well

Back for my nightly session of laziness :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread