My SHO is delivered! PICS!

Black Venom 99

Established Member
How's it going everyone? Just wanted to share that I am the new owner of a 2010 Taurus SHO! I placed my order, and after almost eight weeks, she arrived! I ordered the car loaded with full voice activated navigation system, Sony Premium 12 speaker sound system, moon roof, active motion contour seats that are heated and cooled, paddle shift manual mode, the performance package which includes... (Performance brake pads, sport-tuned electronic power assisted steering, AdvanceTrac sport modes, 3.16:1 final drive ratio, and 20" premium painted luster nickel plated wheels with summer tire compound), and much more all in Platinum metallic white exterior (additional $500.00) with charcoal black interior. This is still at the dealer, about to pull out. I will get some more pictures once I get her out of the garage on a day with some sun. Let me know what you all think!

Here are some more pictures, just before putting her in the garage, from getting the windows tinted 5%all the way around!

Almost positive that is one of the two turbos.

Last edited:

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
That does look very nice - Good Luck w/ it!:beer:

Though I do have a couple questions about it.

1) Does it have a Boost Gauge? (How about an Oil pressure gauge?)
2) Does the Tachometer have a Redline?

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
That does look very nice - Good Luck w/ it!:beer:

Though I do have a couple questions about it.

1) Does it have a Boost Gauge? (How about an Oil pressure gauge?)
2) Does the Tachometer have a Redline?

Alot of newer cars im noticing, my moms volvo s80 for instance, it only had a tachometer and a speedometer, it had a digital thing for fuel but nothing else. not temp, oil, volt, nothing.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
nice. I must admit that in person those things look even nicer. wasnt to crazy about that car when i saw it in the mags but in person its pretty sweet.

thepawn

Established Member
I don't know why they won't offer the perf (12S) package in the 402A model line.

I wanted the rear camera and stuff so I have the 402A model, but I couldn't get the updated final drive gearing. :-/ Since its my "regular" car I picked the luxury over perf options.

There is no boost, pressure or redline mark on the gauges.

Here's my gauges:
4113573355_c3f7da2a68_b.jpg

Here's a press photo:
2010-Ford-Taurus-SHO-Gauges-1920x1440.jpg

Last edited:

Sapperstang

Established Member
Would seem those type of gauges set deep would be hard to read. Now sure why Ford does that.

blue92

Established Member
I wish Ford could think of something better looking under the hood than that ugly plastic engine cover. What the guys in my local SHO club told Ford when they gave us a private showing of the car was 2 things it needs. 1) something we can powder coat under the hood 2) offer a MTX. Enjoy the new ride dude. :banana:

Black Venom 99

Established Member
I don't know why they won't offer the perf (12S) package in the 402A model line.

I wanted the rear camera and stuff so I have the 402A model, but I couldn't get the updated final drive gearing. :-/ Since its my "regular" car I picked the luxury over perf options.

There is no boost, pressure or redline mark on the gauges.

Here's my gauges:
4113573355_c3f7da2a68_b.jpg

Here's a press photo:
2010-Ford-Taurus-SHO-Gauges-1920x1440.jpg

I just noticed that there is no "Taurus" lettering on your speedo gauge...

Users who are viewing this thread