My Rottweiler playing with his favorite toy.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Rampage at 5 1/2 months. Watch in HD
[youtube_browser]KvUMg9CTZvA[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good looking dog!

My buddy just took in his mothers Rott the other day. We were hanging out with Maggie, the dog, tonight and this is what she was up to. She hated the leash we had put on here to make sure she didnt run away. lol

Maggie_zps9fdbe813.jpg

jleews6

Established Member
He is a beautiful dog and it looks like he going to be huge. I have owned Rotts for 30 years and they are great dogs just make sure you socialize him as much as you can now. Be careful though because it sounded like that other dog was ready to eat him alive.:lol1:

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
Good looking pup, I love Rotties. I want one but the wife is afraid of them... Still trying to convince her

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking dog. Having a bit of fun. :) What was that barking towards the end of the video? Sounded like a Chihuahua. LOL.

johnnyrocket

Established Member
Good looking pup, I love Rotties. I want one but the wife is afraid of them... Still trying to convince her

Rottweilers have a bad reputation but I can tell you growing up with them they are awesome family dogs. The biggest problem is the way there brought up. If you leave them on a rope or in a small cage and don't socialize them they can get aggressive like any other dog... If you bring them up with the family they'll become part of your family.. They are very smart dogs and easy to train.

jleews6

Established Member
Rottweilers have a bad reputation but I can tell you growing up with them they are awesome family dogs. The biggest problem is the way there brought up. If you leave them on a rope or in a small cage and don't socialize them they can get aggressive like any other dog... If you bring them up with the family they'll become part of your family.. They are very smart dogs and easy to train.

Exactly! I have a friend that wanted a big dog to grow up with his little boy so I talked him into a rott and now his son is 10 and the dog is 8 and he says that he will never own anything but a Rott. They are great family dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread