My Race Red Track Pack 2016 GT350

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Tob, anyway that you can ask George@MGW to freaking make a shifter for the T-56 Magnum crowd.. Been teased since 08 when they released.. 10 years later and no shifter :(

VegasMichael

Established Member
Actually, I've been eyeballing the scooters at my local supermarket as of late. The basket in the front is really convenient. Top speed is s bit lacking though.
But there is no way you could do a rear seat delete kit on that bad boy scooter.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Tob, anyway that you can ask George@MGW to freaking make a shifter for the T-56 Magnum crowd..

As a magnum owner I like this request. Stock magnum shifter is good
-J

I asked. George and I talked about this previously and his position hasn't changed. He mentioned the trunion design and how it leaks nearby. He did not give me the impression that this was next on the list. Sorry...

But there is no way you could do a rear seat delete kit on that bad boy scooter.

Solo only and on into the sunset baby.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Lol. Just like my GT500, this one is going to be hard to let go. I wanna say I gotta stop this but Nick and I have an understanding on the next GT500. And the GT350 may be headed in his general direction.:)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lol. Just like my GT500, this one is going to be hard to let go. I wanna say I gotta stop this but Nick and I have an understanding on the next GT500. And the GT350 may be headed in his general direction.:)

It worked out for the best. I won't have as much money in a toy for my dad....and you get moved up on the list for the GT500.

AND when the GT500 gets announced, and for whatever reason you don't like it (0.0000001% chance), I'm sure I can pry your car away from my dad.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I really like that 0.0000001% chance! There's no way they can screw it up now.

I'm already wondering what content they will be holding back so they can appease buyers as the model runs it's course. Hopefully it's little shit like garage door integration or millennial driver detection mode.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Jumping in after a long hiatus... can’t believe you are selling this thing!

I would buy it if I had room! But since I don’t and Dave does... he should definitely buy it :)

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Welcome back Chris, how's the exotic life?
-J

It’s fun! Did the R8 for a bit, traded on the 570. Couldn’t be happier!

Considering a foxbody cobra to leave at my old man’s and kick around for fun from time to time, but can never find the “right car” But other than that, just jammed with work.

Zemedici

Established Member

I would buy it if I had room! But since I don’t and Dave does... he should definitely buy it :)

Wondering where you’d been man, hope alls well!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Wondering where you’d been man, hope alls well!

I’ve been looking at the 93 cobra section from time to time. But havnt has much input as I’m not inthe gt350 game/market anymore. Also, Work has been nuts, 98 nights in a hotel in 2017, and counting.

Hope you guys are all great

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

It ain't easy but I have to say that working with Nick on this one that I don't think it could have been better. In the end its a win for everyone. I'm going to work on a unique sort of delivery for the GT500 if possible that should make it all that much cooler. I just wish I was there when this car gets fired up and rolls off the transport in Missouri (the GT350 that is).

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It ain't easy but I have to say that working with Nick on this one that I don't think it could have been better. In the end its a win for everyone. I'm going to work on a unique sort of delivery for the GT500 if possible that should make it all that much cooler. I just wish I was there when this car gets fired up and rolls off the transport in Missouri (the GT350 that is).

Cheap plane tickets to KC in December...

Users who are viewing this thread