My oxford white 4v turbo ftw

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
Stevo101 & kitt let's cruise, I'll be sure to join the local forum later today. Whose your favorite tuner in the northwest guys ?!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Hey bro, I just read the details on your car. Love to see the black roof . Pictures. I was thinking of doing a vinal wrap on the roof.
Also a picture of your interior with the led's

Thanks man.

Daron

Thanks man! Heres a few pictures.
The roof:
DSC_1868.jpg

DSC_1843.jpg

And the gauges. I also did the HVAC controls, dome light, license plate lights and reverse lights, I can post more if you want!
LightPainting012edit.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mooch, your GT is awesome. The black roof was a nice addition. Well done!

And Daron, your turbo Cobra is going to be a beast. You've made some nice, tasteful changes. Well done.

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
:beer:
Mooch, your GT is awesome. The black roof was a nice addition. Well done!

And Daron, your turbo Cobra is going to be a beast. You've made some nice, tasteful changes. Well done.

+1 on the black roof..looks great man ! Also the dash looks great. I bought 20 led's two.years ago and attempted to.install them . Like you. On the hvac controls and gauges. But they didn't seem to shine bright like yours. So I removed them. I also bought the license plate led's like you. I love them on the white. Looks classy I THINK.

Can you maybe send a couple more pictures of the black roof. Im 90% confident ill be doing.the black roof as well.

Thanks for the compliments guys!..cars reasyto get tuned

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
Our weird wastegate exhaust. Goes into the electric cut out
1332395664.jpg

Last edited:

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
thanks bro, I searched for 2 years to find the right cobra, had to be white baby!

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
Thanks brothers! I might have another front bumper pic, New phone and lost all my build pics eeek

Users who are viewing this thread