My ON3 Performance thread

mustang99gt

Established Member
Well if this don't piss off the OP I dont know what will. That just aint right if he has been waiting several weeks.:fm:

Yea but the OP also went with the upgraded turbo. This guy may have gone with the basic set-up that On3 offers, but if not then yes i would be pissed! lol

99S_V_T

Established Member
yea i went with the T76 Master power with a .96 a/r hotside upgrade. but on3 is in ohio and the guy that picked his up lives in flordia where master power is located...:shrug: either way i tried to call on3 today after work n no answer

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
yea i went with the T76 Master power with a .96 a/r hotside upgrade. but on3 is in ohio and the guy that picked his up lives in flordia where master power is located...:shrug: either way i tried to call on3 today after work n no answer

I talked to on3 the other day to see about how long it would take to get everything out because I wanted to get everything installed by mustang week this year. they said it shouldnt be a problem, but after reading how long you are waiting I have decided to hold off for a couple weeks. I wouldnt be going with the .96ar, but I still have a feeling it will take a while

99S_V_T

Established Member
i got ahold of mike at ON3 thursday. He said master power was supposed to be shipping this upcomming week (starting 6/28) so i figure it will be another two weeks..... but its ok cuz my k member kit is STILL on backorder as well. so looks like i wont have it done buy july first like i wanted...

mustang99gt

Established Member
i got ahold of mike at ON3 thursday. He said master power was supposed to be shipping this upcomming week (starting 6/28) so i figure it will be another two weeks..... but its ok cuz my k member kit is STILL on backorder as well. so looks like i wont have it done buy july first like i wanted...

That sucks to hear man, well as soon as you get everything in youll have to let me know so i can come take a look at it and help out as needed. Im excited for you, sure the wait is killing you lol

99S_V_T

Established Member
the kit was designed around a QA1 front suspension. Im using JBA shorties, and 42# injector till i build my motor this winter. in the spring ill have around 750hp and be using 80's

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
I have the 4v kit but the kits are basiacally the same...I'm running factory ford manifolds(03 cobra) and factory 03 cobra 39lb injectors on stock engine.
Any factory 2v manifolds or shorty headers will work with the kit.

99S_V_T

Established Member
SURPRISE!!!!!

003.gif

002.gif

k member kit also arrived today. so the install day is set. and lift reserved. july 15th she goes under the knife

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread