My new STi

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
Well the last month has been quite interesting. I found myself with some extra cash and no where to spend it. so my friend offered me to buy his STI that had a blown motor for a couple grand, so i was like what the hell, might as well. well i just put a few orders in and now i have on the way this morning a Crawford performance S2 performance bottom end, crawford GT35R turbo kit w APS FMIC, 720cc injectors, 6puc clutch, 8lbs flywheel, 5Zigen GN+ Racing exhaust, Stage 3 Cobb tuning heads, Perrin Fuel Rail kit, koyo racing 2.5" Radiator, and so on. hopefully with a med tune running 91 oct on 22lbs (daily driver seting) ill be at 500 AWHP and 550ft/lbs and when i wanna push it, 26psi 100oct ill be in the mid to hi 600's

ill post pics of everything and installs. now my cobra has a buddy sitting in my gruage.

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
Nice! A friend of mine has a 2.5 Crawford motor in his Rex wagon, with some large turbo (GT35r?) and he's waiting on an STi 6 speed tranny. Apparently he ran into some problems with the Crawford motor, and is waiting to see what is going to be done about it.

It's fast as SHIT, but the powerband is not my thing, I like hp/tq down low :coolman: Good luck with the car, post some pics!

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Did you stick with a 2.5 or did you go bigger? A 2.8 would make such a badass motor for those cars!

MoneyMoney.gif
MoneyMoney.gif
MoneyMoney.gif

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Dude, for a second I was worried you sold the Cobra. The new car sounds nice man.

Users who are viewing this thread