• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

My new ST! Oxford White 2015 content

Discussion in 'Fiesta ST' started by kevinatfms, Dec 16, 2014.

1. kevinatfms

kevinatfms Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech Established Member

Eh. I dont do rattle can paint jobs. I could get them wrapped white. I dunno though, with Konig coming out and saying they are open to making 15x8's in the Dekagram in matte black, i think a set of black vents w/ the black 15" dekagrams would kind of tie everything together?

Either way, hood vents never look perfect. Im happy with how they turned out and that they sit flush. I do curse Verus for the junky instructions and no measurements but in the end the vents function very well and keep the car cool while hot lapping it for over an hour.

2. kevinatfms

Signed up for the GFE Refrigerator Bowl Trackcross series. Events are 11/15, 12/13, 1/10, and 2/21 all at Summit Point on Shenadoah and Jefferson. Anyone else in the area planning on signing up?

Hope to have the Chump Car completed by that point and run that in an event or two. Fiesta will certainly be there for at least two events.

For the Fiesta, plan is to add some camber up front with camber bolts along with going to my E30 tune.

3. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

I like that idea! White wrapped vents would be too much white for me. JMO.

kevinatfms likes this.
  4. kevinatfms

So in an attempt to remedy the no camber situation i went and purchased a set of DNA Racing camber plates for the front. Also, there is a gentlemen on one of the Fiesta forums offering rear camber shims. I grabbed those also.

So plan is to dial in -2.5 degrees of camber up front and hopefully get around -1.8 degrees in the rear with the shims.

Will update when i receive the camber plates and put them on.

5. kevinatfms

Camber plates came in. Things are really nice and will work on my current Bilstein B8/Swift Spec-R combo along with a future coilover upgrade from Bilstein that im waiting to come down in price.

It has 4 different predetermined settings with the one bolt on the top. Ill try them out first and see what camber i get for each. If i need more or want to fine tune it better i can remove that bolt and set it to where i exactly need it.

For $329 these are a very nice set from DNA Racing/Whoosh Motorsports. Hope this will quell my shoulder wear quite a bit.

IMG_8122.JPG

6. kevinatfms

There is a person who is talking with a Konig rep about doing a run of 15x8 +35 Dekagram wheels for the Fiesta. If it works, $750 or so plus some new 225's will be on the way in matte black. Should tie the car together and give me a ton of tire on track.

7. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Matte black wheels definitely would tie the car together. Keep us posted Kevin.