My New Shoes

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
Well I posted this in the Cobra Suspension section, only to realize that there was a place specifically for pics. So, here's the link.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/suspension-modifications-211/638353-my-new-shoes.html

And here's a teaser....
My03SVTCobra-AFSReplicaWheels008.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Nice. I like the how you have the rear blacked out like that. Looks good, ive never saw that done on a Cobra before.

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
Nice. I like the how you have the rear blacked out like that. Looks good, ive never saw that done on a Cobra before.

Thanks. I always liked the look on the Mach 1's and when I got my Cobra it's one of the first things I did. Of course it's a vinyl Graphic instead of the honey comb panel, but looks good anyway.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I like it...but you need to lower it a bit to really make the look stand out

I don't know why more people don't get the satin 18" stockers...I think they look awesome

:beer:

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
I like it...but you need to lower it a bit to really make the look stand out

I don't know why more people don't get the satin 18" stockers...I think they look awesome

:beer:

It's already got a drop on it, and if I went any lower I'd never make it over the speed bumps, or out of the pot holes on my way to work. And besides, the damn thing already rattles my teeth out. I must be getting old. :rolling:

wrc7732

03 SB SVT Cobra
Established Member
looks good id go with a little bit wider tire out back ...good looking car though

Yeah, I wanted to also, but heard too many things about needing low profile thingy bolts (not a big deal), and then getting into rolling the fenders (no thanks) I actually thought the 295's would look wider as they come out to 11.61" by conversion rate, and the wheels are10.5", but they really don't look an inch wider that the rims. Oh well. I'm sure they won't last all that long anyway, so next time I'll do some more exploring.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
looks sick but clean up the rear with some tinted tail-lights to match your blackout panel

Users who are viewing this thread