My new PB [email protected] TT Cobra in Bowling Green

BLK_03

Established Member
Been a very long road getting this car where it is now. I was hoping for an 8 second slip, but the 60' wasn't having it. Gonna do some work on the suspension and get that 8 soon.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a523qkaS4yw"]BGBest - YouTube[/nomedia]

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Congrats, but man that has to really bug you getting that close!! What did the other lane run?

BLK_03

Established Member
Nice!! What trans setup are you on?
Info in sig. Th400
Congrats, but man that has to really bug you getting that close!! What did the other lane run?

Other lane is my buddy, Tim. I run an HPP twin 61mm setup, he runs a heavily modified HP twin billet 62 setup. He's on 25 psi with 9.5:1 compression, bridge motor, and bridge cams with a FAST standalone and 150#s ligther than me. I'm on 24 psi with 10.5:1 compression, engine built by me, with GT cams, and stock PCM.

Tim (far lane on the Welds)
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]

Tony (near lane on the Bogarts)
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]

Dave_6

Established Member
:bowdown:

That's two badass black Cobras! :coolman: I never realized Tim's car was that deep into the 8's!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
What's the difference in suspension between the two cars? So where are these cars at on the all time fastest 03-04 list??? Is Algo #1 with the 8.2 he ran at this event?

Users who are viewing this thread