My new little offroading toy...

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
got this little thing a couple days ago. it's kinda cool, it's got adjustable coilovers all the way around, 4point harnesses, rack and pinion steering, allwheel power disc brakes, and a little 150cc 2stroke. it only goes about 40ish right now, but i'm thinking about getting a wrecked something with a 600cc 4stroke to drop in it. pretty fun though, great for flying through the woods down the trails.
kart1qr0.jpg

and yes, that's me driving. i look retarded from lack of sleep from studying for finals all night.

kart2bs6.jpg

kart3xf7.jpg

SVT_4_me

Established Member
looks like a fun little toy... my buddy has a honda odyssey and that thing is a blast to drive on the trails.

SVT04

Established Member
So where is the first place we see you driving it ....On the road....:shrug:

mustang196718

Established Member
10thAnnvCobra said:
What's up with the horn?
i'm not sure honestly. my grandfather decided to put that on there, i'll probably take it off though since there not too much sense to it being right in front of me. it makes it look kinda goofy in my opinion, but my grandfather paid for it and i'd feel kinda bad if i just took it off right away.

Last edited:

mustang196718

Established Member
SVT04 said:
So where is the first place we see you driving it ....On the road....:shrug:
haha, yeah, it rained pretty bad the day before so it was extremely muddy. on top of that, i couldn't stay long because i had to go back home and do some more studying so i just took if for a quick spin around the neighborhood and through some good rood construction :rockon:

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Very cool...I test drove the 150cc and 250cc and they are a blast. I saved a few extra dollars and bought this instead.

RhinoApr07b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread