My new DD, me likey...

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
just got my official daily driver a couple weeks ago. i snapped a couple of pictures of it in my driveway. i haven't decided whether i'm going to leave the tint or not yet, but it doesn't bother me too much i suppose. it's a 2000 audi a6 4.2 quattro sport, silver/black. i really like it so far, definitely an extremely solid car and very fun to drive. it has lots of fun stuff to play with on the inside too like gps, heated front and rear seats, bose stereo, and all sorts of other crazy little stuff. anyways, i'm happy, just thought i'd share.

Side shot...
dsc1631zj8.jpg

You can see the red reflecting off my cobra in the passenger side headlight, kinda funny...
dsc1635ai7.jpg

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Dayum!! You are pimpin' with tat car! And you got the 4.2...man I'm very jealous. That car is one of the nicest DD one can have and I love that car. Only a RS6 would be nicer :D.
Congrats to a luxurious, fast, highway cruiser :thumbsup:

mustang196718

Established Member
tristateZ28Lt1 said:
Dayum!! You are pimpin' with tat car! And you got the 4.2...man I'm very jealous. That car is one of the nicest DD one can have and I love that car. Only a RS6 would be nicer :D.
Congrats to a luxurious, fast, highway cruiser :thumbsup:
haha, lmao, thanks man. :pop:

mustang196718

Established Member
AROD said:
Nice car...good luck changing the timing belt!!!
haha, yeah, i need to do that sometime soon. it's not too bad, just have to pull the front bumper off which takes about 10 minutes, from there it's pretty standard procedure except for the fact that you need a couple special tools to hold the cams in place.

rust0r

Established Member
very nice, how many miles on it ? mind if i ask how much you picked it up for ?

how good is the AWD compared to that of a normal FWD car in the snow? never driven one before, is that noticeable?

mrose75

Established Member
My dad has a A6, nice ride. It does have all sorts of nifty German gadgetry inside.

Users who are viewing this thread