My new Dark Sage Green 85 Notch

bunits19714

Established Member
15-17 eco boost 6r80 swap with complete factory pcm- should be fairly eco. swap- tuned and bolt ons should be good for 400 rwhp. and that 6a would make cruising fun. buy a complete total donor car and probably keep the ac and make it work with the 85 factory .

andymarkv

Established Member
Nice! Probably the right thing to do...even if its not the fun thing...
Although...your thoughts of just a fun 300hp driver probably would have been a blast!
I loved having too much power and blowing the tires off at will...but now, I'm also having fun with lower HP and being able to go WOT at almost any point without concerns about, 1) what temperature is it 2) which tires I have on 3) is there any hidden dampness or irregularities on the road...

Not to mention...as the world seems to get more crowded...there just isn't as much room for high speed shenanigans like there used to be...

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Yup. Waiting on the shippers to come pick it up.
FDC9B00C-A7EF-4B16-8DE6-2E06852F7EDC.jpeg

I wish I would have known it was for sale.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Nope, but that’s great man I was just giving you a hard time. That was a really cool ride.

I know, all good.
it was a cool car but ultimately I didn't want to go all out with this one. so at best it would have been a 302/t5 car. it was a factory ac delete car so that was the turn off for me... if I had a cruiser it would need to have ac. so I posted it up and it sold.

Users who are viewing this thread