My new cars

yellowbra

Established Member
My new cars(pics)

I traded my cobra for another cobra and a SVT focus. Heres the focus which is for sale for 13k obo if anyone wants its.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/yellowcobra/?action=view&current=1166400973.pbw

and here is the cobra its a 96

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/yellowcobra/?action=view&current=1166401215.pbw

The guy i bought it from owns his own shop and he built it from the ground up. I know it has heads cams custom intake t/b plenum o/r h flowmasters longtube headers(ceramic coated) MSD ignition ajustable front and rear shocks eibach springs those are original 2000 cobra R rims. ummmm The guy is going to be writing me a list of exactly whats in the car as in brand names and such so when i'm at a car show i can display it. It made 412hp and 376tq.

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nice cars. I test drove an svt focus awhile back. It's a fun little car to drive. I wish they would've done a turbo one to compete with the neons and cobalts. What cobra did you trade?

jfsram

Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
I wish they would've done a turbo one to compete with the neons and cobalts.

Now that would be a fair fight. That comment stems from the SRT4 vs Mustang thing really gets on my nerves. Different class of cars and it's getting old.

I like equal to equal comparos. Probe GT's vs old turbo Mopars.
1st gen Lightnings vs 454 SS Silverados 90-92. Viper vs Vette. Mustang vs Camaro. Power Stroke vs Cummins vs Duramax. Trailblazer SS vs SRT8 Cherokee. Oh the list could go on.

overseacobra

Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
Nice cars. I test drove an svt focus awhile back. It's a fun little car to drive. I wish they would've done a turbo one to compete with the neons and cobalts. What cobra did you trade?

They did, to bad they never sold it in the states though! It was calld the Focus RS, 200+ hp, big brakes, great chassi etc.

Now they have the Focus ST over here, 225hp Volvo I-5 with big brakes and a great chassi!

graywolf_14

Established Member
Yeah I tried getting a 03 svt focus but they had it marked at 16999 and I got them down to 13999 but I looked it up and it said it was worth 12500. I loved it, red with the red/black interior with only 12k miles.

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Your Cobra That You Traded Must Have Been Ether New Or Very Expensive Because You Got 2 Cars For One ???

Users who are viewing this thread