My new 90 notch.

03'Darin

Established Member
Damn!! Some sweet ass Fox's in here!

More pictures please!

I just bought an 89' GT that's completely bone stock. Right down to still having one of the original mufflers on it. I initially was going to do a mild motor build with HCI. But the more I thought about it I decided just to replace the slipping clutch and do exhaust on it.

This thread makes me second guess my decision. Just like mentioned I know how the slippery slope affect happens. Once you start you can't stop and the bills just fly out of your wallet!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice keep us updated how you like the tube. I put 6 new speakers in my car originally bunt only had them running off the head unit. It plays music but doesn’t have a lot of power. O just bought a 1000 watt 4 channel amp and new head unit for the car and down the line I may want a small woofer.
I'll let you know. I'm not sure when I'll get to installing it. I'm not use to having more than one "fun" car. Hard to make time for both!
Damn!! Some sweet ass Fox's in here!

More pictures please!

I just bought an 89' GT that's completely bone stock. Right down to still having one of the original mufflers on it. I initially was going to do a mild motor build with HCI. But the more I thought about it I decided just to replace the slipping clutch and do exhaust on it.

This thread makes me second guess my decision. Just like mentioned I know how the slippery slope affect happens. Once you start you can't stop and the bills just fly out of your wallet!
Once you start, it's hard to stop. I bought this car with pretty much everything that you see already done. But it's never done...
As soon I as I get my ccwheels I'll post pictures Bdubbs.
I'm looking forward to it, what style did you order?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

triple-s

Established Member
I'll let you know. I'm not sure when I'll get to installing it. I'm not use to having more than one "fun" car. Hard to make time for both!Once you start, it's hard to stop. I bought this car with pretty much everything that you see already done. But it's never done...I'm looking forward to it, what style did you order?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app
went with D110 matte gunmetal center polished lip black barrels and gold bolts. Wanted to try and be a little different with the gold bolts I think it'll look good if not I'll just swap out the bolts. 18x8.5 front and 18x10 rear.

triple-s

Established Member
Got my wheels in and it only took 5 weeks. I'll have them mounted this weekend.
20190827_144753.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn! Those are beautiful! I would like to do that with their five spoke

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread