My new 90 notch.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I think I might hate you. No, I'm sure of it, I hate you.
LoL
God Bless Bdubbs, always keeps it super nice and tight for the next guy. Another awesome car man....wowza! When’s the Redfire going to be up for sale?
Thanks, I won't be selling the cobra. The wife would probably divorce me lol.
Love it man. The fox body never gets old to me.
Thank you, I agree with you.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet ride.
Thanks!
Love it man! Glad your patience paid off. Enjoy!
Thanks!
Wow! That is an extremely clean example of a notch!
Appreciate it!
Sick, very clean happy you found one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'm pretty excited! Wish I could fund a coyote swap right now...
@Bdubbs - Car looks good.

@Tob - What, a carbureted engine. Your a savage lol.
Thanks!
Great looking notch. Big fan of the color, I had a 02 Gt in True Blue metallic years ago, its a color that looks a lot better in person.
I agree, the color really looks awesome in person! Thanks!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks!Thanks!Appreciate it!Thanks, I'm pretty excited! Wish I could fund a coyote swap right now...Thanks!I agree, the color really looks awesome in person! Thanks!

Are you going to buy a crate coyote? If not have you given any thought down the road of finding a wrecked F150 and pulling one?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Are you going to buy a crate coyote? If not have you given any thought down the road of finding a wrecked F150 and pulling one?

I'd definitely pull from a wrecked truck. I think a coyote swap with a supercharger and a auto would be fun!

crazycarlo

Established Member
This is what I have McCully Racing Motors- We have exactly what your over-heated TFI Module Needs!

Mine just went out on me the other day on what was going to be my last drive in the car before being sold. I have the above kit and had just not installed it yet. Guess I’ll get around that that soon enough.

Enjoy the car man. If I keep mine it’ll just be a good cruiser for now. I have new stereo stuff for tunes. And I’ll restore the interior soon.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
This is what I have McCully Racing Motors- We have exactly what your over-heated TFI Module Needs!

Mine just went out on me the other day on what was going to be my last drive in the car before being sold. I have the above kit and had just not installed it yet. Guess I’ll get around that that soon enough.

Enjoy the car man. If I keep mine it’ll just be a good cruiser for now. I have new stereo stuff for tunes. And I’ll restore the interior soon.
I actually just ordered the MK3 kit from them yesterday. I didn't know kits like this were available. I also have a mtx 8" tube subwoofer I'll install eventually.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Nice keep us updated how you like the tube. I put 6 new speakers in my car originally bunt only had them running off the head unit. It plays music but doesn’t have a lot of power. O just bought a 1000 watt 4 channel amp and new head unit for the car and down the line I may want a small woofer.

Users who are viewing this thread